Friday, February 20, 2009

Drawing Class




prismacolor




30 second poses with a sharpie pen




Water color




Prismacolor





Charcoal




Vine Charcoal




pen and ink




prismacolors




prismacolors




Sharpie







When Sean Joyce and I started a drawing class at LucasFilm way back when, I realized how much I loved the immediate connection of drawing from a live model. We would draw after the day was ended every Thursday. Most of my drawings have somehow disappeared. I am uploading some that have survived.

I loved to experiment after a days painting in acrylics and oils and I tried as many mediums that I could handle....

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Very confident. Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was at Art Center, they wanted all the students to draw like Bernie Fuchs. I liked his work, but I saw the work of Andrew Loomis and I wanted to do what he did....

    ReplyDelete